- Sort by Default Order
Cheshire’s Sandstone Trail is probably the most popular middle-distance walk in Northwest England. The Trail runs for 55 kilometres/34 miles along Cheshire’s beautiful and varied central sandstone ridge between Frodsham and Whitchurch, just over the border in Shropshire. This cleverly structured and well designed guidebook gives walkers the ten best short circular walks along the length of the Sandstone Trail in a handy, pocketable format.
Large-scale Ordnance Survey maps for walking Cheshire's Sandstone Trail in a handy pocket size book.Cheshire’s Sandstone Trail is probably the most popular middle-distance walk in Northwest England. Here, in handy, pocket size book format are all the maps you need to walk Cheshire's entire 55 kilometre/34 mile Trail.
- Enhanced, large scale 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping for the whole Sandstone Trail
- Up-to-date route of Sandstone Trail clearly highlighted in yellow
- Extra map symbols for pubs, tea rooms, parking and more
- Trail introduction and photo mosaic
- Useful information section
- Ideal for walkers and all outdoor enthusiasts along Cheshire's sandstone ridge
- Contains relevant mapping from two OS maps for the price of one
This handy, wonderfully illustrated little guidebook gives walkers the ten best short circular walks to some of the very best country pubs and inns in Cheshire and Wirral in a handy, pocketable format. As befits a well-heeled, fertile county with a rich farming heritage, the country pubs and inns of Cheshire and Wirral are hugely rewarding to visitors and walkers. From numerous candidates we’ve whittled the list down to personal favourites that balance a lack of pretention with good service, and are also blessed with pleasant locations and rewarding walks from the doorstep, while attempting a representative geographical distribution covering the range of landscapes of this diverse county.